Configure Outlook 2010/2013 for Hosted Exchange 2010
Posted by Jay Allred on 20 January 2014 05:06 PM
System Requirements: Outlook 2007 SP1 or Outlook 2010/2013 and Windows XP SP3 or Windows Vista or Windows 7 or higher
1. Click Start > Control Panel and then click on the Mail or Mail (32-bit) icon.
2. Click on Show Profiles.
3. Click Add.
4. Type a name for the profile and click OK.
5. Type in your name, email address, and password and click Next.
6. When prompted by the 'Allow this website to configure settings' window click the check box beside 'Don't ask me about this website again' and click Allow.
7. If prompted, type in your user name (email address) and password and click OK.
8. Click Finish.
9. On the Mail Profiles window change the 'Always use this profile' dropdown to the profile you just created. Click OK and close the Control Panel.
10. Launch Outlook. If prompted, enter your user name (email address) and password. Outlook should begin to sync your mailbox.