The McAfee SaaS Portal can be accessed by following the following steps:
- Using your web browser, browse to https://portal.mcafeesaas.com.
- If you have never logged in to the McAfee SaaS Portal click on the "Forgot your password or need to create a password?" link.
- Enter your email address, leave the radio button at "Email password information to my primary email address" and click Next.
- Once you receive the email from McAfee, click on the link included in the email.
- At the Change Password screen enter a password of your choice (Password must be a minimum of 8 characters and includes a combination of at least two of the following three groups: letters, numbers, symbols (e.g. pas$word) and click Sign In.
- From the Security Question drop-down pick a question and then type in the answer in the Security Answer field. Click OK.
- Once you are logged in you can click on one of the available tabs to perform the available functions.
If you have any trouble with this procedure please open a ticket and BizCom Support can assist you.